Thursday, December 19, 2013

A Christmas Card

Through a generous offer from C & L Entertainment, an Indie label based out of Charlotte, I began work on a Christmas album last year. Unable to finish the full record this year for various reasons, C & L and I have decided to put out a 4 song EP (the tracks that were/are finished) this year and (hopefully) the entire, finished project next Christmas.

My ENTIRE share of the proceeds will be going to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. I've made it a point to never turn this blog into a cottage industry, and just want to make it clear that's not what I'm doing here. I won't be making a dime off of this, and my hope is that a few dollars can be generated for a good cause. With no particular P/QF survivor entity in place right now, St. Jude is certainly a worthy destination.

These are fairly traditional arrangements of some Christmas standards. You can preview and purchase from ITunes here. Hope you enjoy them.

Merry Christmas to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment